Thursday, September 18, 2008

About me

Welcome to my blog! I set this up a while ago and have been waiting for just the right thing to say to get started. Since nothing has come to me yet, I guess I should just get started. David is working late tonight, and for some reason, it is hard to go to bed by myself.


So here's a little bit about me. I am 27. I have three kids and am about 12 weeks preggo with my fourth. I'm still a little bit shocked about that because as many of you know, I was plenty content with my three. But when that still small voice won't stop badgering you, you listen. So here we are.


Let me tell you about my three kids. Paige is eight and in the third grade. She is a self-proclaimed tomboy and refuses almost everything having to do with pink. She loves to read and is really good at it. I cut her hair the other day and it looks really cute. But don't tell her it looks cute. Remember, she's a tomboy. Tell her it looks cool, or great, or whatever other adjective you can think of.


Jenna is four and she just cracks me up. She has a very funny sense of humor. She is in preschool again this year and loves it. She has been through more medically in her short lifetime than most people will ever go through. She will finish up all her medicine the first of October and will get her port removed around the first of December. You are all invited to her "port-party", as we will be celebrating this big milestone.


Jackson is my little buddy. He is two and is in the middle of potty training. He is doing really good, but some days, he just tries my patience. He has also added prases to my list of things I never though I'd hear myself say, like, "Yes, poop in the potty makes me happy." He is 100% boy. He loves trucks, motorcycles and balls. His new love is play-doh, which he can earn for using the potty.


Here is a picture of us all. This was taken last month when we went to my Uncle Gaylon's funeral. That was a really sad time, but it was fun to take the kids to Temple Square. I haven't been there in years.




7 comments:

Bethany said...

Do I get to leave the very first comment on your blog??
YAY! I can't wait to read more. :-)

Carrie said...

What a beautiful family you have! I'm so glad you started a blog Kathy.

Jenni said...

Yay welcome to the blogging world!

Jenni from BBC (themamamonster)

Sarah said...

Hey Kathy!! I have a blogspot too! Yay! Your family is gorgeous!!
xoxo
Sarah

Happily Ever After said...

Yeah for Kathy entering the blogging world....I just started this summer and it's really more fun than I ever thought! I've found a bunch of friends from my singles ward days and it's great to catch up on them and their families.
Oh and your family is adorable!

Carrie said...

YaY from me too! :)

Carrie said...

Sorry...just thought I should let you know this is Megalass from bbc...you know, the one who thinks Orlando Bloom is HOT!