My favorite part of every day is getting the mail. It's like Christmas every day. And I don't get bummed out by bills because most of them come to my email inbox. I have a ton of magazine subscriptions, so I get a new one at least once a week and we also have a Netflix subscription which means we get new movies a couple of times a week. And the grocery store ads come out on Wednesdays.
Today is Columbus Day, a federal holiday. Boo. That means there won't be any mail. Normally, I'd be sad and pine until the mail comes the next day, but luckily for me, UPS still works on lame holidays such as today. I ordered a new flat iron last week and I checked the tracking number this morning and it is supposed to be delivered today! Yay! And I'll be even more excited when the UPS man delivers the part to my washing machine so I can quit having to use the laundromat.
1 comment:
I went out to the mailbox at least three times yesterday before realizing it was a "holiday". Good grief.
Post a Comment