I was hoping to go into labor on my own with this baby since all three of my kids have been induced for different reasons, but it turns out that I am just too impatient! I saw Dr. Gaunt today and he agreed to induce me this weekend. He said that I should call labor and delivery at about 6:00 on Saturday evening and make sure they aren't too busy and then head in at 7:00. It kind of stinks to start out at night because then I'll most likely be up all night, but I'll take what I can get. We're having a baby in two days!
3 comments:
2 Days! How exciting! I hope the next post is of your adorable baby!! Good Luck! xoxo
Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby.
good Luck! I can't wait until it's our turn!
Post a Comment