First of all, London had her baby blessing at church on the 3rd. She was just beautiful in her long white gown. I wish I would've gotten a family picture, but Sundays are always crazy. David had a meeting before hand so he left before we were all ready and I was running Primary that day with no couselors or secretary, so by the time I got home, I was exhausted!
David's family all came from Texas and we had a great time with them. David and his brother-in-law, Justin, spent plenty of time riding their motorcycles up in the mountains. I know he was glad to have someone to ride with.
Jenna has been taking ballet classes all year and had her first recital. She was in the Rose dance and did a great job! There is nothing like watching a bunch of four and five year olds dance. I tried to video it, but apparently, I am inept and didn't actually push the right button on my new camera. I am still kicking myself for it.
Paige has been taking guitar lessons and had her first recital on the 17th. She did great!

No comments:
Post a Comment