Friday, May 21, 2010

London's First Birthday!


London had her first birthday on March 29th. I know, I know. I'm way behind. We had her party the afternoon before, since it was a Sunday. We decided that we couldn't have a night time party for her because she goes to bed at 7:00! Well, she used to. She's decided in the last few weeks that she can stay up until 8:00 with the othe kids. So we grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. The cupcakes were delicious. I made vanilla with lemon curd filling and whipped cream on top, which is what London had. I also made chocolate cupcakes with whipped buttercream frosting. Yum! She thought that they made better hair mousse.



She is still tiny. I love tiny. Her one years stats are:
Height: 27.5"
Weight: 15 lbs 14 oz
At one year, she had her two bottom teeth and was working on the top ones. (She has five at this point.) She gets around by scooting on her bum instead of crawling or walking. It is hilarious. Just don't ask me what the back of her pants look like.
We love you, London!