I've gotten a redecorating bug lately and am working on making my house look put together, instead of just thrown together and mismatched. After my last post begging Natalie to help, she graciously came over and helped me get started. We started with the living room. I can't really do anything about the mismatched furniture, so I'll have to work around that. One day, we'll get a matching dining room set and refinish my piano. There is a lot that we can improve now, so that's where we're starting. I'll post pictures once I get it done.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Sabbath Day
Today was a good Sunday. We made it to church on time and every girl had her hair fixed. I call that success. Although, I think we left one of London's church shoes in Denver because we couldn't find it anywhere in the suitcase that may or may not still be on my bedroom floor. It's a good thing she has cowboy boots and a dress to go with them.

I've gotten a redecorating bug lately and am working on making my house look put together, instead of just thrown together and mismatched. After my last post begging Natalie to help, she graciously came over and helped me get started. We started with the living room. I can't really do anything about the mismatched furniture, so I'll have to work around that. One day, we'll get a matching dining room set and refinish my piano. There is a lot that we can improve now, so that's where we're starting. I'll post pictures once I get it done.
I've gotten a redecorating bug lately and am working on making my house look put together, instead of just thrown together and mismatched. After my last post begging Natalie to help, she graciously came over and helped me get started. We started with the living room. I can't really do anything about the mismatched furniture, so I'll have to work around that. One day, we'll get a matching dining room set and refinish my piano. There is a lot that we can improve now, so that's where we're starting. I'll post pictures once I get it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to get it all done!!! Let me know when you want to get together to start on stuff! I can't wait to see it all come together! :) And congrats on making it on time WITH all the girls' hair done. That really IS a big thing. I don't think we've ever done that...
OH!!! We don't have school tomorrow, so if you want to get together then, let me know! :)
Post a Comment