Sunday, March 20, 2011

Please die, camera

I've been trying unsuccessfully for the last month to get a DSLR camera. Long story short, in trying to get the best deal possible, I ordered from a few different websites but had one problem after another and haven't gotten one yet. I had a hard time justifying it to David because we do have a point-and-shoot that we bought right after London was born.

I made a cute bag for my niece's birthday and need to take a picture of it. I dusted off the camera and tried to turn it on but it wouldn't. The battery is probably just dead, but I am crossing my fingers that the camera kicked the bucket and then I'll HAVE to get a new one. :D

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm sure I can help you with your camera! Why don't we go to the park in Alamosa, I'll take a picture of you on the bridge and "accidentally" drop it into the water. "OOPS....my bad." ;)