I love to coupon shop. It is like crack to me. So this is my haul from Safeway today. I got twenty-four boxes of Mini-Wheats for a grand total of $7.68, or $.32 per box. It's a good thing my family likes these! And, of course, I can't do it without my little helper!
5 comments:
WOW! You made out great! I love the Maple and Brown Sugar and the Cinnamon ones. I think I need to go out and get some for breakfast tomorrow! It'll be a change from the egg whites that I've been having everyday for the last 2wks!
Oh. My. Gosh.....you are amazing!!! My family loves mini wheats too, I wish I was a coupon shopper, I just always feel like I'm only saving $.25 on 1 thing and that it's not worth it, but um, apparently, it is!
So did you hunt down 1 coupon per box or did you just use 1 multiple times?
I am inspiried
I had to use 1 coupon per box, but they were printable, so I printed some at home and David printed some at work. The trick is combining it with another promotion to get the price down really low.
Great deal Kathy! I'm trying to get couponing figured out! It is alot of fun!
I wish I was good at coupon shopping, but its all over my head.
Post a Comment