Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Am...

Thanks to Debra, aka Happily Ever After, for the inspiration. I'm going to fill this in a little at a time.

I am… I think… I know… I want… I have… I wish… I hate… I miss… I fear… I hear… I smell… I search… I wonder… I regret… I love… I care… I always… I am not… I believe… I dance… I sing… I don’t… I write… I win… I lose…I dislike… I never… I listen… I can usually be found… I am scared… I read… I am happy about… I dare… I hope… I notice… I clean… I express… I talk… I go… I drive… I watch… I dream… I need… I haven’t… I tell… I pick… I find… I run… I quit… I jump… I learn… I play… I own… I make… I live… I bring…I open… I will…I suppose… I vote… I buy… I fold… I stand… I can… I wear… I smile… I cry… I care… I pray… I make… I like… I move… I swear… I try… I find… I draw… I expect… I work… I admire… I adore… I fantasize… I look… I cherish… I appreciate… I treasure… I could…


I am... a lot of things: mother, wife, musician, creator, friend, instructor.

I am...sad that David is gone for a couple of days. He went to Houston for work and won't be back until Thursday night.

I am...encouraged in my Primary calling because I got a wonderful compliment today that made me feel appreciated.

I am...thankful for my kids. They love so unconditionally.

I am...listening to Jenna sing in bed.

I am...a child of God.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Awwwwww, I love you!!! :) And you are. ;)