Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Ran

I suppose I should use that term loosely since I did a lot more walking than I did running. Yesterday, I laced up my dusty running shoes and ran my old standby course. I started out going west down Sherman, turned east at Marvin's and went up the highway to the Coop road. Then I turned north and headed back to Sherman and then home for a total of 2.25 miles. It. Felt. So. Good. It was the fix that I have been craving for a long time. David had to go to Arizona today for work, so I won't be able to run outside again this week since he won't get home until Saturday. And don't get me started on that. I still have the pregnancy/post-partum emotional thing going on and can cry at the drop of a hat and do not appreciate that he was sent away from me while I have a newborn and three other kids to care for. Anyhoo, for tomorrow, I have a date with the dreadmill.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry he's out of town!!! I wish I could be there to help you out. I can't believe they sent him away either. Wow. Hang in there. And way to go for running!!! that is seriously soooo awesome!