Saturday, April 4, 2009

Six Days Old




London had her very first check up today. The nurses at the hospital made the appointment and handed me the reminder card. I knew it was today, but I couldn't remember what time it was at. It was about 8:15 when I checked the card and the appointment was at 8:30! Who gives a newborn an appointment that early in the morning?! Luckily, I had already been up and showered but London was still asleep and was due to eat anytime. She was not happy about not getting to eat right away! She is still so tiny and only weighs 6 lbs, 6 oz.

7 comments:

Amy S. said...

Kathy, she is adorable!

Natalie said...

oh she is sooo cuuuuute! Look at those little chicken newborn legs!!! I wish I could hold her! I hope your appointment wasn't all the way in Alamosa...eek!

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness, she is sooo precious!

Toni said...

She is So DANG CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Toni (cmomom from BBC)

Raven said...

She's so adorable!

Nurse Heidi said...

Aaaaaah, she's so cute!! She looks so pleased with herself in the top picture :).

Leslie said...

Aww! Look how beautiful your London is! Congrats Kathy!