Friday, January 29, 2010

Spinning Circles

London, now ten months old, doesn't crawl or really even roll, for that matter, but she does spin in circles on the floor! This video is about two minutes long so you can see her spinning action. And she is also starting to take notice of the tv. Make sure the volume is up!

I am behind on posting her stats, so here they are for nine months.

Weight: 14 lbs, 5 oz
Height: 26.25 inches

Today we went to the doctor to check out a mysterious raw spot on the back of her head, which is visible in the video. We noticed it a couple of days ago and we thought is was a bedsore, caused from sleeping flat on her back and not rolling around. Then I started to get a little nervous about it being an infection of some kind, so I took her to get it checked out. He thought it looked like rug burn, but took a sample for a bacteria culture, specifically for staph or strep. We'll find out the results on Monday.

2 comments:

Emmalee said...

absolutly adorable!!!!(sp) Of course I wouldn't expect anything less from one of your kids. They are all so cute!!!! Congrats on going back to school, I really wish there was something that I really wanted to be or do to want to go back to school.

Natalie said...

Hahahaha! Oh my gosh, I love that girl! I didn't know she did that! I think it's so awesome that you're going back to school! That takes guts and will power for sure! I couldn't do it. You'll make an incredible nurse, and I'm excited that nurse Kathy will live just a few houses down! :)