Here's a continuation of this post.
I think...the Captain Crunch I just ate is not agreeing with me.
I think...mayo does not belong on sandwiches, or just about anything for that matter.
I think...running outside at 5:45 am is one of the best ways to wake up.
I think...Girl Scout cookies are overpriced and mostly overrated.
I think...sewing is therapy.
I think...Stephan's is the best hot cocoa ever, but it needs to be made in the Cocoa Latte machine.
I think...that I have food on the brain.
I think...I will miss the tiny little fists and feet jabbing me when this pregnancy is over, even though I complain about it.
I think...I will not miss just about everything else having to do with pregnancy.
I think...the song about chestnuts roasting on an open fire should be banned from Christmas forever.
I think....I'll go to bed.
2 comments:
So cute. Several of those made me laugh. And I agree about the baby kicking thing - it's actually one of my favorite things when I'm pregnant.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, you make me laugh!
Post a Comment