Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Crib Bedding


I did it! I finally picked out a crib bedding set after much frustration and almost tears from an emotional pregnant woman. I wanted to make the bedding myself, but I just couldn't find the right combination of fabric. So then I looked around to buy a set, and I just couldn't feel good about plunking down a ton of money for something that I didn't love. Then I ran across this one today, which I'm almost certain that I saw in Babies R Us last weekend but for some reason it didn't stand out to me. But now I love it. And found it for cheaper online than I could've gotten it for at BRU. So yay! It is just what I want and it will be easy to find coordinating fabric to make the curtains, diaper stacker, burp cloths, Boppy cover and whatever else I feel like I need to have. Oh, and the bonus? David likes it too.


5 comments:

Jenni said...

So cute! If I ever have a little girl I want cute bedding like that.

Natalie said...

Oh it IS cute!!! I'm having the same dang problem!!! I'll have to check out BRU online. You're so lucky you can sew! Everything is going to be so cute! I can't wait to see the nursery all set up!

P.S. I'm not THAT big of a dork. Blame it on your BROTHER!!! ;)

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous! Just for once I want to pick out little girl crib bedding! Sooooo cute! I love what you picked!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Hi Kathy!

I found your blog on facebook. The bedding is adorable!

I have a blog, too. If you want to be added to mine facebook me your email address!

I hope you're doing well - I didn't even know you were pregnant until I read your blog! Congrats!

Take care,

Rachel Barton (Reschke)

Nurse Heidi said...

Very, very cute!