London has decided that she hates eating again. I called Dr. Neigut on Fraiday afternoon to see what she thought and she decided to admit her that night to observe her and get the tests done. I was in Wal-Mart grocery shopping during all of those conversations, so I finished up and went home to pack. Mom came and got the other kids and we left at about 6pm to go to Denver. We got there at about 10:30 and got checked in pretty quickly. Nothing happened that night except basically getting situated. We had to weigh her diapers and write down how her feedings went. The biggest concern was that she was getting dehydrated. And as it turns out, nothing happens on the weekends with getting tests done. So after spending most of Saturday just waiting around , they decided that she wasn't dehydrated and was okay to be discharged.
They suggested that we stay in the Ronald McDonald house until Monday to get the tests done, but we decided to go home and come back when we actually need to. Now I am just waiting for a call back to see when we need to go. I will be taking London and David will stay here with the kids at night and we'll have to find someone to keep them during the day. She will be having the swallowing study, the upper GI and a scope of her throat done. It breaks my heart to think of what she is going to have to go through, but we need to get to the bottom of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment