This first one is of Paige skiing. Doesn't she look great?! The videography stinks (sorry David, but it does) and I couldn't figure out how to edit it in the program that came on our computer, so this is what you get. It showed her in the sun and close up, though, so that's why I used it.
Jenna and Jack had fun on the boat, but apparently, Jenna was not too keen on getting on the tube. She would rather be the driver.
Jack was willing to ride the tube. He liked it, from what I heard. And there are a couple of things that crack me up about this picture. First of all, remember how Jenna is always striking a pose for the picture? Well, now we see that she gets it from her Aunt Karen. Secondly, now you see David...
1 comment:
oh that looks like so much fun! Your kids are sooo brave!
Post a Comment