Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catch Up

I'm only five months behind. That's not that bad, right? I guess I'll start from about where I left off and explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. School started in August and Paige is in 5th, Jenna is in 1st, and Jack goes to preschool after lunch. The district changed to a four day school week in an effort to save money, and we are liking it so far. I am also back in school and just got done taking Anatomy & Physiology 1, Growth & Development (hate!), Nutrition, and Medical Terminology. I took all my finals this week and should get an A in everything. I have a big course load next semester, but I just keep telling myself that this is all going to pay off in the long run.


In October was Jenna's birthday and she turned seven. We had her birthday party at the park and it was seriously the best place to have it. The kids played on all the equipment so there was no having to entertain them. Best of all, my house stayed clean. She is really growing up and is such a great kid. She is funny and happy and sweet and thoughtful and friendly. She gets on these cleaning kicks lately and will quietly go about making beds for people, cleaning bathrooms, and cleaning bedrooms. She still loves ballet and she loves school.

No comments: