On October 17th, I ran the Denver Rock n Roll Half Marathon. I don't remember my exact time, but it was around 2:30. The course went all through downtown Denver. It is always fun to see a city on foot. You get to see all sorts of things that you wouldn't notice otherwise.
Since then, I've kind of scaled back on my running. My knee keeps locking up and I'm not sure what the problem actually is. I've had a physical therapist, chiropractor and regular doctor (and all of them are runners) look at it and none of them know what to think. Maybe taking it easy this winter will be good.
In other fitness related news, I started teaching indoor cycling classes in November and I love it. The classes are challenging, but fun, and are a killer leg workout. I also love having scheduled cross-training, and I love teaching classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment