Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chris's Wedding, part 2

On to the wedding. Chris and Errica got married in a Greek Orthodox church. We had never been inside one before and it was a new experience for us. They had some pamphlets about their church so we read those while we waited. It was pretty interesting to read about.

The ceremony was also quite different than any we were used to, but it went o
ff without a hitch. (haha) I wish I would've had my camera handy and gotten pictures of them, along with the Aris and Strato dressed in their tuxedos. So cute! I am horrible when it comes to remembering to take pictures.

Last but not least was the reception, which was at a clubhouse...somewhere. All I know is that we went over a(yet another) big bridge to get there. Errica made the table decorations and they were gorgeous! I wish I would've gotten pictures of her handy work. She's a girl after my own heart.

This is the only shot I got of them together. Don't they look happy?!

Here is Dylan with Grandma Marsha. He is one funny little guy!


What can I say? I love to dance. :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love your dress Kathy! How fun you guys got to getaway like that