Thursday, April 14, 2011

Texas Bluebonnets

It’s tradition!  In the springtime in Texas, bluebonnets grow all over the place and you see people taking pictures in them all the time.  Marsha found a great place0 that wasn’t even along a highway. 

I am still learning how to use my camera and the sun wasn’t the best.  I have a polarizer filter but didn’t have it on.  That would’ve helped, right? 

Girls bluebonnetsJenna bluebells

03 31_2504

Trying to take a picture of four kids and get them to all look the same direction at the same time is crazy.  I finally chose this one because you see Jenna’s personality so well.  She was literally modeling for the camera and you can see it here.  She’s funny.

Kids bluebonnets

Paige bluebellsLondon Bluebonnets

2 comments:

Natalie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so kicking myself for not forcing somebody to let us go there...sigh.

Nurse Heidi said...

Super cute pictures, Kathy! A little it of post processing would make those colors pop and make them definitely wall worthy. If you want to email them to me, I can mess with them.