Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vacation + New camera = Yay!

Our vacations are almost always trips to Irving, Tx where David’s parents live.  That’s okay with me because it is important for the kids to see their grandparents, plus there is a lot to do there.  Also, they have Craigslist.  Remember my post about not getting a camera yet?  I finally convinced David that it was a closer to a need instead of a want and I found one there.  We picked it up on out way into town and I had so much fun playing with it and trying to figure out what the heck I was doing. 

My kids are pretty cute subject matter, I wasn’t lacking on what to shoot.  Here are some of my favorites.

 03 31_2331

03 31_2434

04 01_2200_edited-2

03 29_2770

This little guy is our nephew, Dylan. 

04 01_2224_edited-1

More to come later!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun with your new camera! Great pictures!