Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ft. Worth Zoo

Are you ready for a picture overload?   Can you think of a better place for pictures than the zoo?  Two of our four kids had never been and they loved it.  Karen and her boys and Emma and her twins went with us.  The pictures are small, but if you click on them, you can see them better.

brodybrooklyn

Here is Brody and Brooklyn on their first trip to the zoo.  They are having a great time!

David London

What a hunk.

dylan

elephantelephant kids

jack

jenna turtle face_edited-1

This is Jenna’s turtle face.  Tur-tle, tur-tle.

jenna kangaroolondon kangarookangaroo jack

Kangaroo Jack.

kidslionlondon closeupkids and penquinslondon strollerpaigeparrot 1 hard light

preston

This is Preston.  Look at those baby blues.

sistersswan 2wagonwaterfall hardlightyellow birdzoo wingspan

David’s wingspan is the size of turkey vulture.  I can’t remember what Jenna’s was.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Great pictures! I hope I never run into one of those vultures *shudder* Your kids are so dang cute!