I am kind of obsessed with newborn photography. I’ve been photographing some of my friends’ new babies and it is so addicting. I decided to make a new blog just for posting my pictures on, since I thought it might be weird to post pictures of other people’s kids on my personal blog. Plus, I don’t want people to keep asking me if I had more babies.
So, if you want to see some cute babies, and sometimes other subject matter, check out www.kathyjacobsphotography.blogspot.com.
Also, if you have a new baby, an old baby, a cute kid, a not so cute kid, heck, any body you want pictures taken of, give me a shout! The only way I am going to get better at this is by doing it. You’d be doing me a favor, really.
1 comment:
that's actually a completely normal thing to do. In school professors and professionals that cam to speak to us told us that it helped if we were applying for jobs to have an art blog so that they could see what our style and stuff looked like
Post a Comment