Monday, May 23, 2011

Paige is eleven

It’s so weird how that happens.  I swear she was just a baby yesterday.  She is really amazing.  She loves to bake and she is dang good at it.  She made these cupcakes and decorated them. 

 

05 13_4410_edited-1

 

The theme of her birthday was camping.  She made little campers, campfires, and marshmallows on sticks. 

 

05 13_4399

05 13_4404

05 13_4405

 

Amazing, right? 

 

05 13_4415_edited-1

This is Paige with her friends, Erika and Jacob.

05 13_4428

I love this picture because you can see Jack and London “helping” Paige blow out the candles.

05 13_4435

This picture is blurry, but I’m including it because you can see how good Paige is with London.  London just adores Paige. 

 

05 13_4453 edit

I’m not sure if that face was pure delight or sheer terror.  We bought this bike in December and it had been sitting out in the shed this whole time.

 

05 13_4455 copy

05 13_4462 copy

Here is Paige with this year’s and last year’s presents. 

I commented to Jacob (Remember him?  He’s sitting on the motorcycle.) that most of her birthday gifts have wheels.

He said, “That’s the best kind!  She has one for when she’s tired, and one for when she’s energized!” 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Those cupcake pictures are fantastic! The lighting is great! They look like they're out of a magazine! Great shots! And DELISH cupcakes...I can still taste that frosting. Which I still need the recipe for...