Here is my latest deal from Walgreens. I ended up making money on all of this stuff. I'm sorry the picture is kind of crappy, but I was in hurry to get it all put away. I got:
(4) bottles of Arm & Hammer Laundry detergent
(3) kid Colgate toothbrushes (Santa needed them)
(1) Reynold's aluminum foil (I'll be getting a lot more of these for free)
(4) bags Hershey's Reese's and York patties
(1) Reynold's aluminum foil (I'll be getting a lot more of these for free)
(4) bags Hershey's Reese's and York patties
(4) packages of gift tags
(4) gift bags
(2) 3-roll packs of Scotch tape
(1) Demet's Turtles
I spent: $13.70
I got back in Register Rewards (or basically store credit): $11
Total in rebates: $7.70
Net profit when it's all said and done: $5.00
I plan on doing a few more of these deals before the week is out!
1 comment:
hepOkay, so, how do you do that?
Post a Comment