I can say this now because it's over. We went to see David's family for Thanksgiving and spent the entire week there. Don't get me wrong, it was great to see his family, but we ALL ended up getting the flu over the course of the week. And we couldn't just get it all at once and be done with it. Each day a new person had it. I happened to be lucky enough to get it on the drive home. But now that we are home, everyone is healthy again.
I was able to go Black Friday shopping with Marsha, so that was a big plus. We made it to Kohl's at 4am, Walmart by 5am and Target at 6am. I got most of the kids' presents and a few other things. I was exhausted from shopping and not sleeping due to kids puking, but it was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment