Monday, August 24, 2009

Paige's First Day of 4th Grade

On August 24th. Seriously? And how can she be that old? We have never started school this early before and I'm not quite ready for it. Paige wasn't quite ready for it either. Notice her cut off shorts. Now notice her shoes. She has been dying for a pair of those and bought them with her own money. The Nike shoes that I bought her are probably still in the box in her closet.



Now notice the fancy concrete porch that she is standing on. Yes, that is indeed my front door and we do indeed have a porch! We also have half of a driveway and it, along with the back porch, will be done in the next week or so. I can't wait to park in the garage again!

Paige's teacher is Mrs. Treinen, who I remember from Girls Camp when I was in Young Women. I don't know if any of her friends are in her class, but I suppose she'll make friends with whoever is there.

No comments: