Monday, August 3, 2009

Four Months Old


Can you believe it? Pregnancy seems like it will never end, and then before you know it, your baby is doing all kinds of new tricks.

London's most favorite thing to do is chew on her feet. She is so cute and I love her so much.


We haven't started any cereal yet with her. The girls were both four months when I started them on solids, but Jack refused until he was about six months. It just seems like one more thing for me to worry about at this point.

Here are her stats:

Weight: 11 lbs, 4.5 oz
Length: 23.25"

And since I never posted her two month stats, let's compare:

Weight: 9 lbs, 2 oz
Length: 22"


Yay! She's growing! It helps that she all of a sudden decided to eat. That was a big relief. I don't know what clicked, but something did. Maybe she got sick of seeing doctors and having scopes shoved down her throat and decided to do something about it. Whatever it was, I'm glad.




1 comment:

Leslie said...

Look at your big ol baby! She looks so squishy, I love it!