Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jenna's First Day of Kindergarten

I'm kind of sad and Jack is moping around with no one to play with. He misses his buddy. She was excited this morning, though, and was up at the crack of dawn.


Marsh School has a staggered start for preschool, kindergarten and first grade, so only a third of the kids go on each of the first three days. Today was her day and then all the kids will be there tomorrow on out. She has Mrs. Heersink for a teacher and so far, one of her friends from preschool is in her class.


She seems like such a big girl, but looking at this picture, she still is so little! How can she be big enough to be gone to school all day, everyday?



Of course her hairdo was a big hit with all the teachers as I was filling out all the required paperwork.






4 comments:

The Mommy said...

I remember Kadin's first day and what it meant to us. My heart is full today for you.

Anonymous said...

What would the first day of kindergarden be without a slammin' hairdo! She has to make a name for herself afterall :)If Jack comes close to dying of boredom, he can come play with Pais anytime :)

Natalie said...

I LOVE her hair!!! You have to teach me how to do that!

Wow, I can't believe she's in kindergarten! I bet she loves it! I wish we were there so they could have a chance at being in the same class and Aaron could keep Jack company.

Emily said...

Aaaawwww, so cute! LOVE the hair....wish i could do that for my girls :)